Valorant 5.05 PBE Patch Notes (Extensive Description)
Valorant 5.05 PBE Patch Notes is our new topic. The Valorant Episode 5 Act 2 update has arrived on online servers. It didn’t take long. Only a few days have passed since this process. The patch notes for the upcoming Valorant PBE (Public Beta Environment) update have been announced by Riot Games.
We can clearly say that for Valorant’s 5.04 patch. It looks pretty boring. Why? Because the new law was actually going to be introduced. But despite this, the update only brought a new Battle Pass. Other than that, there isn’t much else. At the same time, improvements to the game’s crosshair system were appreciated by the community.
Players expected the Valorant 5.05 patch to bring some big changes to the game. So there was excitement. However, it did not. With the release of the PBE patch notes for the update, we can now learn about what the new update has in store for players. We have compiled Valorant 5.05 PBE Patch Notes information for you.
Valorant 5.05 Pbe Patch Notes
Criteria to be considered before reporting an error;
- Ideally, error reporting should be accompanied by a screenshot or video. This ensures the credibility of your report.
- If possible, steps to reproduce errors should be submitted. This helps Rioters reproduce the bug and find the issue.
- Reporting bugs: When reporting bugs, please provide as much detail and information as possible about your computer.
Error Reporting May Be Submitted
- Error Format: Client Error, Game Error etc.
- Description : Explain in detail what the error is.
- Video or Screenshot : Take a screenshot of the error. You can do this with F12 in the game. Or attach the video of the error popping up.
- Rebuild stages: Provide the necessary stages if someone else needs to reproduce the error.
- Final result : What should have been the result when you followed the steps mentioned above.
- Observed result: What was the result you got when you followed the steps mentioned above?
- Reproduction rate: If you try to reproduce the error, how successful are you in causing the error to occur? (1/10 : Every 10 attempts, 5/10 : 5 times every 10 attempts, 10/10 : Every time)
- System specs: CPU, Graphics card, Ram, HDD/SSD, anything you can supply, even drivers.
Example Error Presentation:
- Error Type: Bug
- Description: There is a bug in the game
- Add Video or Screenshot of the Event
- Repetition rate: 10/10 (was 10 out of 10)
- Rebuild phases: Try starting a game
- Expected result: Match start
- Observed result: Endless queuing
- System Specs: Intel i5 Processor, Windows 7, Nvidia Graphics card (enter model number) etc.
Changes Listed in the Valorant 5.05 PBE Patch Notes
26/08/2022 – Hello!
“Help us test a few items and overall patch stability for 5.05. We’re here to help you navigate the PBE if anything stops working, but this isn’t the best place to provide general game feedback.
From this Megathread, the list of bugs will not be summarized and shown in the main body of the thread, but keep in mind that many Rioters go through each comment, so don’t worry if you post the 1500th or 3000th comment, every answer will be. It will be read in the coming days”.
That’s all. You were expecting surprises. But we are sorry. Because there are no surprises. This weekend’s PBE patch will focus on improving the stability of the game.
While these are just PBE patch notes and the actual content of the patch may differ, don’t expect to see any major changes in the Valorant update right now.
That’s all you need to know about Valorant 5.05 PBE Patch Notes. If you want to rise for Valorant, you can take advantage of our Elo Boost – Win Boost – Placements Matches – Unrated Matches services. Prices are extremely affordable. Our team is top professional.